Monday, September 27, 2010

Hawk’s Nest

September 26, 2010

Taken by Us :)
On the tram
Saturday we took a little visit to Hawk’s Nest State Park. I can’t ever remember going there as a child but it is not very far away. They have a tram that will take you up and down the mountain which was nice. I’m very pleased there wasn’t a ton of people there… it worked out perfect. I should have done a bit of research first as it would have been great if we could have done a bit of hiking. But, it was Paul’s last day at home before he hit the road again.

Where ever we go, we love to explore parks and searching for perfect motorcycle rides. I love being outdoors. I think we are going to have to plan a camping trip before it gets too cold out.

I decided I wanted to try embroidery. I’m not sure where this comes from because I don’t know the first thing about sewing much less hand stitching. I think I may be in a bit of trouble however. I seem to be stumbling over the “basic” stitches. My stitches do not look like the ones in the book that I got. I will not give up. I have a long winter ahead of me with a lot of time alone. I’m convinced I will get the hang of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment