Monday, September 27, 2010

When bored: please chew any wire that is handy.

September 27, 2010

Traveling with Zoe was surprisingly easy. She slept in her crate most of the way to Ohio. I would stop once an hour to let her go potty and have a drink/snack. I checked ahead to see if the hotel we stayed at accepted pets and they did for a nonrefundable $25.00 fee.

The weather was cool so when we went to dinner we took her in her crate and she stayed in the truck. Once again she must have just been bored and slept. Back in the hotel room we had a couple of hours of rowdy play to make up for the forced captivity.

On the way home it was just as easy. I’ve had dogs who got sick in particular on curvy roads of the Midland Trail. Not a peep out of my girl… she was a star!

However, when we got back home she quickly made up for lost time. She chased her tail, knocked over a plant and took bits around the house, went pee 3 times, unpacked my bags for me, started chewing my speaker wires (she already chewed through one completely) and went into my closet and pulled shoes to play with.

All of this was done in the 20 minutes it took me to check my work emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment